Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 5

I was so excited to hop out of bed and on the scales this AM. I was bummed - I didn't loose anything. But, from what others tell me, that is common. So - I won't get dissappointed. After all, before I discovered Xyngular I would have a REALLY PO'd to see this kind of weight change (going UP) like this - so I will relax.

Today is an "eating day" - basically 2 shakes and 3 protein meals. One of the protein meals includes a dense carb - I chose onions. I am an onion/pepper fiend anyway - and those are good dense proteins.

I did better today - I remembered all of my pills on time and took them. It isn't that it is that hard. For me, I take a Xyng first thing in the AM (along with my BP medicine), 2 Axion (the vitamins) an hour or so later, 2 Accelerates after 1:00 PM, and 2 Flush at bedtime.

After I took my Accerlate, I went for a nice walk. The weather wasn't that great (drizzly) but I didn't have time to get to the gym. I walked a little over a mile of varying terrain. I didn't get a sweat worked up (it was pretty chilly out).

I am sleeping much better - and feeling great in the mornings!

Stay tuned for more....

No comments:

Post a Comment