Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 4

Day 4 brought  a WONDERFUL surprise - down 11 lbs so far. Very cool!

Friday was a shake and protein day again. I mix my shakes normally with water, but this morning I used skim milk. Crazy - who would have thought a skim milk shake could be so creamy?

My only mistake of the day was that I forgot to take the Accelerate tablets (the ones that boost metabalism).

The other cool thing is that 4 days into this, I really am not having any hunger pains! This is a lot easier of a plan to do than I thought it would be.

I had to notch my belt up one spot and wore a shirt that USED to be form fitting - today it is a little loose on me!

Sounds like some new clothes will be in order soon!

Protiens for the day were two different turkey and cheese meail. Mustard works good as a condiment (but no Honey Mustard or mustards that have sugar in them). Just watch the carbs.

Friday evening, I found a couple of other herbal teas that I like. Pretty much anything I have tried so far with mint in them didn't require any form of sweetener (another new thing for me).

Can't wait for tomorrow's weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment