Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Catch up

Sorry to be so slow in updating my blog. Things have been a little (ok, a LOT) crazy for me in my weight loss journey. Seems that life sort of got in the way of me blogging.

I finished the 8 days - and lost a total of 13 pounds! I felt FANTASTIC! I was so impressed, I went ahead and paid the $19.95 to become a distributor. I did it to lock in the lowest possible price for the products (I decided I loved all of them) and because people were already starting to ask me about my diet, the supplements, etc. More on this later.

On the ninth day, I did indeed have that beer I was so jonesing for. I went out for Mexican food - and ordered an ice cold Pacifico - perfect for the beef and cheese enchiladas that I had ordered. I had already taken the Cheat+ pills - so was ready for my food.

Before I continue, I should explain a little about how the Cheat+ (and the Cheat) product works. First off - the products are identical except Cheat+ is in pill form and Cheat is a sprinkle. It is made from a Japanese root called Konnyaku. It is a 100% natural fiber that works with water to regulate the absorbtion of macronutrients including fats and carbs. It literally binds with the fats and carbs and creates a non-digestable gel like material that your body just passes.

So anyway - I was READY for my beer! The funny part is that Cheat did react to the beer and I was FULL after about half the bottle! WOW! I ended up getting my enchiladas boxed up to go - between the chips, salsa and half a Pacifico - I was finished eating for that meal.

Anyway - lots has been going on. I have lost a total of 55 pounds so far (just under 2 lbs/week). I will continue adding to this much more regularly!

If you would like more information on the products, please visit www.ignitewithruth.com. There you will find product information, other peoples testimonials and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment